The good thing about pay-per-click (PPC) campaign is that it allows a quick rise to the top of search engines. It’s not like search engine optimization where everything takes time. While some businesses managed to rank high, small business owners might be left behind. However, even paid search campaigns don’t guarantee success. It’s even riskier since the business needs to pay for the spot on top of search engines. Therefore, it’s crucial to consider optimizing these paid searches. Asking for help from a PPC Seattle agency will also help.
Here are some tips to optimize your paid search campaign.
- Analyze the progress. Upon launching the paid advertisement campaign, it doesn’t mean that the business will immediately see changes. It might take a while in some instances. There are key performance indicators to consider if the campaign is heading in the right direction. However, not all channels are equal. Just because the YouTube campaign is behind the game doesn’t mean it’s no longer effective. Even if it attracts only a few eyeballs, but the conversion rate is high, it’s still worth the investment. The goal is to use the company’s budget appropriately.
- Bid for the right time and day. It’s also important to analyze which time of the day the campaign is most effective. It’s not ideal to advertise if no one searches for the information at that time. It also helps in budgeting. The company spends money to buy a spot when the target users are online. The resources need to go around to prioritize the right time and day.
- Adjust the location bid. Just like time, location also matters. There are areas where the campaign is doing well. In other places, the campaign doesn’t have the same results. The company has two options moving forward. The first is to bid down on places where the results aren’t good enough. The other option is to exclude those locations entirely. There should be a regular update on the location analysis to determine how to allocate resources correctly.
- Consider negative keywords. The problem with negative keywords is that the people searching for them aren’t interested in what the company offers. Therefore, it’s essential to include negative keywords to optimize the paid ad. Otherwise, more people will click the website even if they have no intentions of buying the products. There should be a clear target towards the right audiences.
- Consider removing Google Search Partners. The use of the Google Search Partners is an element where the company can’t make bid adjustments. It’s an option where the business can go all in or nothing at all. Analyzing the performance between Google Search and Search Partners can help in determining the next step. If it performs well, it should stay. Otherwise, it’s better to get rid of it.
- Analyze the keywords. In a PPC campaign, keywords mean a lot. The company will pay for the right keywords. Therefore, it’s important to analyze them and see if they’re effective. If the chosen keywords have a good return on investment, the company should continue bidding on them. Keywords that aren’t performing well don’t have to stay.
- Improve the ad copy. Analyzing the ad copy is vital. There should be a change in messaging if it’s not working well. Focus on the ads with the highest click-through rate and conversion rate.
- Improve performance on mobile devices. Even if mobile devices are popular and most people use them for searching information online, not all websites or mobile optimized. It means that when the website appears on a mobile device, it doesn’t look great. There might be some missing elements, or the page looks too messy. There should be a focus on improving the performance of the website on mobile devices. It should also be of top speed. Most people opening the page aren’t patient enough to wait until everything loads correctly.
- Be smart in allocating resources. It’s essential to optimize paid content because the company has limited resources. If the business has tons of money to spend on advertising, there won’t be a problem. While taking this direction is good for the company, it also depends on the efforts made. If the company doesn’t analyze the campaign results, it will continue to bid on the wrong keywords. The return of an investment will be minimal, and the online presence remains stagnant.
- Improve the advertisement and web content. Reputable PPC Seattle agencies have two primary goals in using the pay-per-click strategy. The first goal is to entice people to click the ad copy and visit the website. Once they’re already on the website, they should feel the need to buy the products and services. These two goals require different approaches. To attract attention, the ad copy needs to be clear and easy to understand. It should also have the necessary headings to convince people to click. Remember that other ad copies appear on the search engines. Most users will choose the most appealing campaign. Once they’re already on the landing pages, they need to have a reason to stay. They can view the website and immediately see what they’re looking for. If convinced, some of them might decide to purchase the products right away. Of course, product quality also matters. When people appreciate what they purchased, they won’t hesitate to leave reviews and convince others to patronize the brand.
Monitoring the progress of a pay-per-click campaign can be challenging. Besides, it’s only one of the many digital marketing strategies that the business will use. The good thing is that there are PPC Seattle experts that can help. With these experts assisting, it’s easier to do an excellent job. They will also monitor the pages and provide detailed reports. The business can determine how to move forward with this campaign. Once these efforts succeed, there will be a significant payoff. More people will know about the business and become loyal customers. Everything starts with brand awareness, and a quality pay-per-click campaign can be of help.