Candidates who are looking to complete the graduation level, i.e. degree courses in Engineering & Technology and Pharmacy can apply for the MHT CET 2021, i.e. Maharashtra Health & Technical Common Entrance Test. After clearing the exam, the candidates can seek admission in any college in Maharashtra for courses such as B. Tech, B. Pharm, B. Arc, MMS, Pharm D., etc. It is a state-level exam that is very popular due to the wide range of courses offered by this online entrance test. As a result, lakhs of students apply for it every year.
How to apply for the MHT CET 2021 Online Exam?
Students can apply for the MHT CET 2021 only via the online mode. The MHT CET 2021 application form should be filled by visiting its official website. Following are the steps that you can follow to complete the application process successfully:
- Go to the official portal of MHT CET 2021. Now, you will be directed to the landing page of the CET Exam Portal of the State of Maharashtra. The below image of the landing page is given for your reference.
- Once you find this page, you will see the “Registration For New Candidates” option on the top left corner of the homepage. Click on it to proceed further.
- After clicking on this option, the registration page will be opened directly wherein you will be asked to fill in details like your name, contact details, etc. Also, you will need to select a password and username to complete the registration.
- Once you have registered on this portal, you will be able to fill the MHT CET 2021 application form directly. Details such as qualification exam information, nationality, caste etc., should be filled correctly to avoid any spelling mistakes or errors.
- Lastly, you will be asked to choose your exam preferences like exam language, the centre of the exam, etc.
- After filling the form, you can upload your coloured photograph and signature. Remember that these documents need to be in JPG format only. After uploading the documents, you will need to pay the exam fee via online method. Keep in mind that this is a one-time fee that cannot be transferred or refunded at any cost.
- Once you fill the application form perfectly and complete the payment process, you will be notified immediately after which you can print the confirmation details for further use.
Important details regarding the application form
The MHT CET 2021 Exam is conducted in multiple centres that are spread in the various districts of Maharashtra. A list of these centres will be provided, and you will have to select any four centres according to your convenience. Choose the centres that are nearby so that reaching there on time is easily possible for you.
Remember that changes cannot be made in the application form once submitted to the State CET (Common Entrance Test) Cell. If you want to update any provided information, you will have to cancel the MHT CET 2021 application form you had submitted before and fill a new online form with accurate details. In the event of form cancellation, there will be no refund of the paid exam fee.
Important things that you must remember regarding the application form:
The following details present in the MHT CET 2021 application form must be remembered and preserved for future use:
- Application Number of the MHT CET 2021 Exam
- Login Id, i.e. Username created by you at the time of registration
- Transaction details of MHT CET 2021 exam fee